• Safety | Release

by linseydidi: I sketched this just after coming out of breathwork the 4th weekend of PTI 1, so April 30, 2017. I originally called the sketch "Release,"...

1 0 11

Started by linseydidi

• Confusion and despair

by Kristen: I had set out to draw my despair, and I have labeled this feeling image as confusion and despair, but this image is actually complex and tells...

1 0 12

Started by Kristen

• Head feeling/social anxiety

by Kristen: I doodled this one out while spending some time just being with a very dear friend. It was community, and yet here I was still feeling in my...

0 0 11

Started by Kristen

• Connection

by Lori: This was done after a breath work session which capped off a weekend work through psychodrama and other modalities. It shows my heart and a...

3 0 25

Started by Lori

• Anticipation

by Jim: Posted a photo

1 0 22

Started by Jim

• Freedom

by IamGr8ful: The experience of feeling sadness, anger and joy at the same time feels like it's heavy at the bottom, hot in the middle and light at the...

1 0 8

Started by IamGr8ful

• Fear meets Gratitude

by Erick: On New Year's Eve I met with the “tester pancake” students to teach the first Iphelia workshop. These students were the first students I...

0 0 11

Started by Erick

• Love

by Elzy: The idea of drawing my feelings felt intimidating and more than a bit scary. I would be committing to it "out loud" so that all could see...

1 1 14

Started by Elzy

• Joy

by FJ: When you deny the darker feelings, you also suppress the light.......your light and joy! This picture depicts someone stuck in the box; not stepping...

1 1 13

Started by FJ

• Fear

by Kristen: Fear, for me, is something that closes in and traps. The nature of it is that i must find a way out, but the feeling of it is that there...

1 0 24

Started by Kristen

• How to Post Your Feelings Art

by Erick: This is the place to upload and share visualizations of feelings. Instructions: Before you post, please click the back arrow, to go back out from...

0 1 37

Started by Erick

• Playful

by Ildalucia: My name is Ildalucia Garza and I want to share with you my experience with art. But before I do this, I want to thank Erick for providing...

1 2 38

Started by Ildalucia

• From the book: How to See Feelings

by Erick: Set your intention. Say out loud three times, “I pay attention to myself,” “I really want to know myself,” “I want to know what I am...

0 1 13

Started by Erick

• Strength

by Erick: This is called Strong. It's one of the images Iphelia draws after she has felt her anger and found her power. I painted it as I was going through a...

0 1 41

Started by Erick

Add a Website Forum to your website.