Kristen
KristenHeadFeeling (1).jpg I doodled this one out while spending some time just being with a very dear friend. It was community, and yet here I was still feeling in my head, and still drawing to cope with my social anxiety. The result was this head-feeling image! An aspect I'm finding to be inherent to a number of my drawings is the distinction of a central to peripheral visual field, though here, as I doodled along, those arcs seem to have become brain hemispheres. Either way, it's content in a field within which I am receptive to content. But the problem is, I don't seem receptive to or able to readily access this thought-content. My thoughts seem boxed-off from me, some thought-content partially developed and most underdeveloped. Yet all the same, boxed off and relatively inaccessible. Translucent wisps, or little winds of energy (the movement which transports thought) gently passes in different directions through my mental field. (That is what I am able to see and recognize here in this image. In my anxious experience, these "wisps" are anything but gentle, if they even happen to be there at all!). But here I can see these wisps are gentle and unhurried and indifferent, but just reliably continue their motion around and through the mental contents unceasingly. They may perhaps pick up some contents as they move along (though they will continue to move just the same, whether or not they do, and they have no care whether they do or they don't). In my anxiety, in immediacy, in a rush, I would wish to force them upon retrieval of a content to me. It is I who would be hurried and harsh and wish desperately that they would find their way upon some content which I could use. 
Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.