Ildalucia
Playfull.JPG 

My name is Ildalucia Garza and I want to share with you my experience with art.  But before I do this, I want to thank Erick for providing this space that will allow us to share our experiences about art with others and to be able to express what's inside of us through this magical process called art.   Ever since I started experimenting with art, my soul began to heal. Art has helped me express who I am, what I'm feeling and  has also helped me understand myself better.  I have painted when I've experienced sadness, anger, love, happiness, confusion, doubt, anxiety and other intense feelings.  And after painting, there is always a feeling of peace.  The good thing about this process is that you do not need to know anything about art or art materials, you could work with anything! even crayons! and the end product does not need to be pretty or perfect, the process of making it is what's important.

In this particular painting I was feeling playful.  I went to the art store and bought some inks and wanted to try them out.  I went for a coffee with a friend and we started playing around making lines and checking the colors out, each one on our own notebook.  I started mixing up watercolors and inks and started playing around, feeling like a joyful little girl.  This painting was the result of a very fun playdate! 
I love the process because whenever a I begin painting, I never know what I'm going to end with as a final product, but what I do know is that I will end up feeling lighter and happier than when I started.

I hope that all of you who haven't tried this do so soon.  You will love it!! and the people that have done so, I would love to see your work and hear about your process too!

Quote 2 0
Erick
Thank you for that beautiful teaching Ildalucia. And thank you for sharing that beautiful image and feeling!!

“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt within the heart.”  -Helen Keller

Quote 1 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.