Erick
The book is almost done. I've been saying that for over a year now. And it's a good thing I believed that because knowing what I know now it would have been very discouraging seeing the reality of what lay ahead. I had no idea how much time and energy and attention it would take to turn what I felt I had finally gotten out of me and onto paper, into an actual product...that people know about!

I want to begin thanking people here, now, in this blog. Thank you to my clients, JT, CMR, JR, AD, and CN, for taking the time to read the manuscript and giving me much honest feedback. Thank you to all my clients for being my teachers and guiding the unfolding of this work through sharing your personal journeys with me. Thank you PTI tribes, Breath of Life, Dene-Tha, and Detente for being such brave warriors and inspiring me along the way. You area all Dragons!

Thank you to the editor, Mindy Carney, for understanding and appreciating the value of this work and clearly putting your heart into this final editing process. The first round of edits are complete. More to come!

Thank you Cora Allen of Red Hen business services for her ingenious left brain help and suggestions with structural editing. I also want to thank Mat Wilken of Red Hen for building such a beautiful website and for all his fiercely voiced, "If I were king for a day," suggestions.

And thank you Jennifer Stanley, my life partner, best friend and beautiful mother of my child. Thank you for always cheering me on and for supporting me and believing in me like no other. You have given me the most. I couldn't do any of this without you.

Going to press is only weeks away. I can feel it! Whatever happens after that will be the sprouting of a magnificent garden we can all cultivate together.

“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt within the heart.”  -Helen Keller

Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.